Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Party Hats for Party Season


With Thanksgiving this week, I keep thinking of what kind of hat I can wear to dinner. And then, what kind of hat can I wear to the Holiday parties this year... I love this one. I love the way it moves and I love the idea of wearing a pale peach hat with a navy or black dress and enjoying the contrast.




This fascinator is really bridal, and I love that about it, but I also love the idea of wearing light colored party fascinators even in the winter.


I just added both of these to my Etsy shop. The peaches and cream one at the top is a one of a kind. Ready to send out if you need something right now for you're next party. And this white petal one is made to order. So, even if you don't want to wear white in winter (it is a real winter white, no rule breaking on this one) I can make one in what ever color you fancy for your holiday party. Remember Keiko's? She wanted it in navy, black and silver with the tulle and it turned out just as festive and lovely! 


What are you planning for your festive attire this year? 

Happy Thanksgiving! xophae

No comments:

Post a Comment